Thursday 13 June 2013

I love where I live





I love my city I think that it is amazing because you can find almost everything here. Doesn't matter what you are looking for, you can find it here. If you enjoy with music, theatres and sports this is your city. Here you can find a wide variety depending your likes.


I like specially my neighbourhood. Greenwich is more than a huge park, a University or a Meridian it is a fantastic place with lovely views.



It is an area with a lot of facilities and places to visit and love:

(Charlton house was built in 1607-12 )

This is a building very close to my house. Inside there is a small library, a coffee and you can find info about some activities to do in the area. Outside there is a quite park which you can enjoy because there isn't usually a lot of people in it. There are a playground and an area for playing cricket. 


(Greenwich Market)

Although it is sometimes very crowded it is a good place to visit. You can find lovely vintage clothes, second-hand goods, hand-made items and delightful food. Also during the weekend you can find a second-hand market very close here.

(O2 Arena)


(Observatory)

(Cutty Sark)

(Emirates Air Line)




No comments:

Post a Comment