Thursday 23 May 2013

the canteen

The canteen is having less and less people for eating, which can be the reasons?

I have lunch in the college three times per week but I never buy the food in the canteen. The reason is that when I have my break for having luch is about 3 or 3.30 and the time for lunch time is finished. So if I like to have lunch there I should have my break early, between 1.30 and 2.15 and this isn't suitable for me. Around 1 pm I go to the library to study and I can't stopt only 30 minutes later for eating. For me is easier to buy the food in any take away and eat when I want. I know they have to fix the lunch time according with the different courses but for me is no adequate.
Other reason is the variety and quality of the food, as well as the price. They aren't enogh good for eating there every day.

Some people think that the staff isn't very friendly, they are even unpolite. The staff didn't say you hello or thanks. I can't understand how this is possible. If you are working in a restaurant, bar, etc you should be polite with your customers, if you don't like your job, nobody is guilty. Change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment