Thursday 16 May 2013

chakras







Results from Chakra test

RootSacralNavelHeartThroatThird EyeCrown


Root:under-active(-62%)
Sacral:under-active(-6%)
Navel:open(31%)
Heart:open(12%)
Throat:under-active(-38%)
Third Eye:under-active(0%)
Crown:open(12%)



         you tend to be fearful or nervous,  You'd easily feel unwelcome.
I don't usually feel nervous but I have a lot of fears. Now it is time to change so I think it is normal to be afraid or aware about the near future. Because of my character I sometimes feel unwelcome, I know most of time it is not real, but I am always trying not to disturb other people. I think several times that I am not in the right place.

       
 you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face". You're not very open to people.
I am not agree because I think I am quite emotional and even if I don't want to show my feelings I can not do anything because my face is quite clear. The second one is definitely right because I am very cautious and I need to know people before being open to them.

        
you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.

        
you are compassionate and friendly, and you work at harmonious relationships.

       
you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.

        
 you're not very good at thinking for yourself, and you may tend to rely on authorities. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily.

       
you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.


 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment