Thursday 4 July 2013

Student evaluation


Morley_logo



Student Evaluation 2012/13
     
                                
Course title:            ESOL LEVEL 1 (NOT ONLY ENGLISH BUT ALSO PHOTOGRAPY)
Course code:
EED012A

1. How would you rate the course overall?

Excellent  X                    Good  o                    Satisfactory  o                     Poor  o         

2. What did you like most about the course? (please continue overleaf if necessary)



How much it has helped me not only improving my English skills but also giving me knowledge about software and websites (such as Picasa, Blogger, Pixlr, Photoflexer, BBC learning, etc…) and other resources for everyday life (Happy Rambles, benefits of cycling…) Furthermore I have improved the confident in myself and I have discovered more about me.  It have been the most enjoyable that I have ever enrolled and which I have improve more my skills.



3. Was there anything you thought could be improved? (please continue overleaf if necessary)


We have had problems in several times with the computers, they didn’t sometime work properly which made difficult the correct development of the lessons.



4. The College is committed to providing a welcoming environment, where equality and diversity are respected.  How would you rate our success overall?

Excellent  X                    Good  o                    Satisfactory  o                     Poor  o       
 
Please comment on anything you think could be improved (please continue overleaf if necessary):






5. Is there a course you would like the College to offer which it does not?

Definitely Esol Level 2 (not only English but also photograpy)







No comments:

Post a Comment