Saturday 13 April 2013

writing - keep in touch


Keeping in touch –prompts
Talk about:
- how often you get in touch with friends and family.
- how important it is to stay in contact with friends.
- how technology helps us to keep in touch.
- the people you keep in touch with.

To be honest I should speak more often with my family and friends. Since I moved to London I speak with my mum more or less every 15 days by phone but almost everyday I keep in touch with my sisters by What's app or Viber, so they know about me regularly.
Regarding my friends I keep in touch with them by facebook most of all.
I am quite independent so I needn't speak with them every day. But now I am far away from them and I occassionaly need to speak with them if there is something wrong or how happy I am.
Technology is really important. Nowadays  communication between people is faster and easier than before. We can keep in touch with our laptop or mobile phone. Also there are different  applications that we can use and they are free as Viber or Skipe.
With all this technology is easier to keep in touch. But sometimes it isn't good for us. If we think about our conversations we can notice that most of them are unnecessary and worthless. We only call people or we receive a call from someone to spend time but we haven't anything really important to tell him/her. Other occassions we can receive unwanted text, for example, this is your day off and your boss phone you because he need you, or when you finish your job you can keep in touch with him or with clients. This situations can seem positive or negative depends on the moment.
So at first view everything is an advantage but we should to use it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment