Wednesday 20 February 2013

this is the time


Foto: Improve your English on FB: www.fb.com/EnglishIFFoto: Improve your English on FB: www.fb.com/EnglishIF

How many times  have I thought this? Why am not I able to do it? the past is always with me and it doesn´t let me go on. I want to be free of it, I´d like to start a new chapter in my life without these memories that are so hurt. Now is not the time to forget it but it is the time to go on with my life without suffer because them. Almost two years should be enough for being able to close this chapter of my life. How many things am I loosing because it? I need to be stronger and don`t let them that they can hurt me anymore.



When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.
Bernard Meltzer

There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.
Bryant H. McGill

Without forgiveness, there's no future.
Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment